Lisa (Time to Shine Monitoring and Evaluation Officer) and I were delighted to meet with Leeds Community Foundation, on May 8, to hold an induction with the newly funded projects from the latest round of our Small Funds Projects.
It was wonderful to meet the people involved in the planned delivery of all of these exciting projects and to see the passion and enthusiasm for the work!
This round has seen the following groups successfully secure funds:-
- In the City Project (Caring Together in Woodhouse and Little London)
- Pens to Pals Intergenerational project (Fall Into Place Theatre)
- The Social Club (New Wortley Community Association)
- A New Lease of Life, recycling and craft (Shantona Women’s Centre)
- Stepping Out’ – Transport (STEP – Supporting The Elderly People)
- Life, Loss, Learning & Legacy Project (The Lippy People Charitable Trust)
At Time to Shine we can’t wait to see the difference that these innovative projects make in reducing social isolation and loneliness for older people in Leeds.
The final round of Small Funds Projects closes on 16 May.
Programme Manager (Legacy)