At Leeds Older People’s Forum we’d like to help local and national media organisations to –
- cover stories about our work, and the positive work of other organisations working with older people in Leeds
- use positive, non-stereotyped stories and images of older people
- involve and amplify the voices of older people in Leeds
We will try to help with reasonable requests by putting journalists in touch with staff members, older people and appropriate contacts in member organisations, for interviews, photos and filming.
We are a small organisation. While we understand the fast-moving needs of press and media, please give us as much notice as possible. You can find out about our history, our vision and values, and our projects and campaigns on this website.
Contact for press and media
Rob Cook (Communications Officer)
0113 244 1697
Linda Glew (Programme Manager)
0113 244 1697 / 07944 635 553
Recent media coverage
- Leeds Older People’s Forum can do so much with Tackling Loneliness with Transport fund – David Smith and Linda Glew (Yorkshire Post, 30.05.22)
- Leeds charity selected as part of government funding for transport projects tackling loneliness (Yorkshire Evening Post, 24.05.22)