Here is a brief selection of our recent work, and what we expect to be doing next month.
In January, among other activities, we have…
- run a Wise Up to Ageism webinar for 150 Leeds City Council staff
- published ‘Generations talking’, blog about Age Friendly Steering Group working with young people in the Preservative Party.
- hosted a workshop of more than 50 people to help shape a new programme in partnership with Leeds Community Healthcare Trust
- received the final set of monitoring info from Time To Shine delivery partners
- planned the free, online conference – Collaboration and co-production: learning from Time To Shine – date for diary, mornings of 2-3 March
- submitted an expression of interest for the Government’s Tackling loneliness with transport fund.
In February 2022, we expect to…
- hold an Age Friendly Ambassador Get Together with guest Robina Ahmed to discuss LCC’s new Age Friendly strategy and action plan
- launch the Dementia Enquirers survey from the Dementia Empowerment and Engagement (DEEP) group
- visit Leeds Market to meet Market Management alongside members of the Age Friendly Steering Group
- host a learning event looking at the Intergenerational work of Time to Shine partners
- continue to wind down the work of the Time to Shine programme.
Communications Officer, Time to Shine