Here is a brief selection of our recent work, and what we expect to be doing next month.
In February 2022, among other activities, we have…
- agreed plans for the new Enhance programme to support safe and sustainable discharge from hospital
- completed plans for our conference – Improving outcomes through coproduction and collaboration – March 2 -3
- closed the Time to Shine website. All key TTS material is now on the LOPF site.
- completed a report of TTS’s Intergenerational work and held a meeting to share the learning
- published a toolkit on creating a cohesive programme
- published a toolkit on monitoring and evaluation at Time to Shine
- confirmed the staffing structure for Enhance, retaining most of the Time to Shine team
- recruited two volunteers to proofread Shine magazine each month
In March 2022, we expect to…
- assess applications to be delivery partners on the Enhance programme
- host the Time to Shine conference – Improving outcomes through coproduction and collaboration – March 2 -3
- advertise for a new CEO for LOPF
- Complete end of project reports for Time to Shine’s delivery partners
- Learn to host Action Learning Sets to help with Enhance delivery
- advertise for a new Friendly Communities Officer
- say thank you to all the wonderful people who have been involved in TTS over the years
- publish reports on Time to Shine’s work with LGBT+ older people
- close the Time to Shine programme, which involved over 21,000 people, in 131 projects, in 86 organisations, over seven years.
Communications Officer, Time to Shine